08/11/2018 Part-Time Retail Sales Assistant
Do you have experience in retail sales? Right now we are recruiting for a Retail Sales Assistant who can work 20 hours per week, with the flexibility to work more hours if required. If you have the passion for working in fashion retail this could be the right opportunity for you.
Requirements of the Candidate:
- Fluent English (full conversational level)
- A natural interest in style and fashion
- A people's person who enjoys interacting with the public
- A bubbly approachable personality
- Self motivated and busy with a positive attitude
- Is comfortable around small children
Requirements of the Role:
- A good level of retail know-how and shop floor experience is essential
- Can provide outstanding customer service
- Be courteous and approachable to customers at all times
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be flexible with working hours at all times
- Be computer literate
- Carry out daily tasks to a high standard
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sales & Styling Advice
- Customer Care
- Stock Control
- Upkeep of Shop Floor
Part Time Position
We are looking for a part-time staff member that can work 20 hours a week from Monday to Saturday, with the flexibility to work more hours if required.
Store is located in Newcastle West and the opening hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm.
Ideal candidates will have experience in sales (preferably women's fashion retail), be well presented and take pride in their appearance. Must be flexible and thrive in a sales environment. The role will involve giving styling advice, matching shoes with outfits etc so the ideal candidate will be comfortable engaging and interacting with customers. The role will also include measuring for and fitting children's shoes.
This role is not suitable for those in full time education due to the flexibility in working hours required throughout the week. This role is not suitable for those who cannot speak fluent conversational English.
What We Require From You
Applications for the role can be made by filling in the form below. Please attach your CV along with a cover letter stating why you are suitable for this role. All CVs must include references with contact details. Applications without contactable references will not be considered.